Accelerated Engineering Degree Masters Level
You will spend two years at CentraleSupélec to become an outstanding ‘French Engineer’ in an international and human-size environment.
We will prepare you to become:
- A top-level and reputable science & engineering professional
- An engaged leader and team player with professional and social skills
- Internationally at ease and progressing in a global environment
- Orientation week/session
- Beginning of instruction
- Classes resume
- Exam session
Year 1: Fully taught in English!
Combining the tradition of scientific excellence with innovation, technology and corporate spirit
Learn to tackle complex engineering problems and develop professional and personal skills!
- You will develop a broad base science culture by benefiting from a multi-disciplinary engineering and fundamental sciences core programme:
Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science – and engineering technologies – Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Energy Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc…
- You will prepare your specialization taking elective courses in engineering and science
- You will develop your professional and personal skills by studying business Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, working on team projects, practicing languages et soft skills
Year 2: Taught in French or in English for some domains
Develop an area of specialization and a professional track in Paris-Saclay, Rennes or Metz + 6-month company internship at the end of the year
The Accelerated Engineering Degree Programme can be taught either in full-English during the 2 years or in English (year 1) and French (year 2). Some specializations might not be available in English.
- Automatic: Control and System Engineering (English)
Computer Science: Secure Information Systems (French)
Electronics and Signal Processing: Electronic Systems, Networks and Images (English)
- Computer Science: Interactive Systems and Robotics – Computer Science Term (French)
- Communication: Photonics and Communication Systems (English)
- Electronics and Signal Processing: Interactive Systems and Robotics (French)