Become a CentraleSupélec Partner!
Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The leading group in terms of intercontinental traffic on departure from Europe, Air France-KLM is a major global air transport player. Its main businesses are passenger transportation, cargo transportation and aeronautical maintenance.
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients*. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
As a consulting and engineering Group and European leader in the mobility segment, AKKA Technologies operates in 20 countries through 21 centers of excellence. Our goal is to offer you the best in service and expertise. Driven by innovation and a passion for technologies, AKKA Technologies combines an entrepreneurial spirit with a visionary strategy. Our strength is that we understand the challenges our clients face. We assist them throughout the product development process, no matter how complex their visions are. Our remarkable positioning with our in-house research center AKKA Research and our unique Franco-German axis qualifies us to be a leader on the global market.
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.
Amazon.com is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.
ATEME is leading the migration to a fully converged headend that provides lower CAPEX and improved operational benefits to operators. Our solution enables purposing of content to all types of devices, protocols, and Digital Rights Management ecosystems.
We’re more than just techies, or consultants who aren’t truly accountable for delivery. We’re dedicated professionals as passionate about business as we are about technology.
AXA's mission is to help customers live their lives with more peace of mind by protecting them, their relatives and their property against risks, and by managing their savings and assets.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.Plus d'infos