Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
NAVAL GROUP IS THE EUROPEAN LEADER IN NAVAL DEFENCE.
As an international high-tech company, Naval Group uses its extraordinary know-how, unique industrial resources and capacity to arrange innovative strategic partnerships to meet its clients’ requirements. The group designs, produces and supports submarines and surface ships. The group also provides services for naval shipyards and bases. In addition, the group offers a wide range of marine renewable energy solutions.
Aware of its corporate social responsibilities, Naval Group is a member of the United Nations Global Compact. The group reports revenues of €3.6 billion and has a workforce of 14,670employees (data for 2018).
In France and around the world, our teams serve communities, regions and countries by designing, constructing and refurbishing infrastructures and buildings. The expertise and team working skills of the 11,000 men and women of NGE give them the confidence to embrace and anticipate the changing nature of the jobs they do and work closely with their customers. Reporting annual revenue of €2 billion, NGE is an independent French civil engineering company involved in the construction of major infrastructure projects, urban development programs and local development schemes. By taking an integrated approach to all its projects, NGE provides expert control of every project stage, from initial design through funding and construction to operation. NGE offers expertise in urban infrastructures and earthworks, hydraulic and other underground networks, civil engineering, road building and road equipment, geotechnical and safety contracting, rail infrastructures and building construction.
We create the technology to connect the world
Nokia is a global leader in creating the technologies at the heart of our connected world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
Nova specializes in numerical modeling and simulation of clinical trials for biotech and pharmaceutical companies, academic research centers and non-profit organizations.
We help our clients unleash the potential of combining math, computer science and biology to reduce the risks associated with R&D of new treatments for the benefit of patients.
Leveraging years of experience in in-silico modelling and the collaborative work of our team of biologists, doctors, clinicians, mathematicians and computer scientists we are currently building our Jinkō SaaS platform. Our vision is to make it the first integrated clinical trials simulation platform, combining powerful knowledge management, modeling and simulation tools dedicated to the medical research community.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.