Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
Expert de la transformation numérique, Polyconseil possède un positionnement atypique.
Nous concevons des solutions innovantes sur-mesure pour un large panel de clients, aussi bien grands comptes, qu'institutions publiques ou start-ups, quel que soit leur secteur d’activité : Médias, Assurance, Smart City et Mobilité, Aérospatial, Transport, etc. Du cadrage stratégique à la conception opérationnelle et au déploiement, notre approche bout-en-bout nous permet d'avoir une vue d'ensemble du projet et d'en maîtriser chaque étape.
Nous réunissons des Développeurs, Consultants / Chefs de projets, Data Scientists et DevOps au sein d’équipes multidisciplinaires de haut niveau, qui interviennent sur nos projets complexes à forte composante technique.
Notre culture d’entreprise fondée sur l’excellence, la bienveillance et l’entraide favorise la responsabilisation et la montée en compétence graduelle de tous nos collaborateurs.
Strategic Vision. Smart implementation
As a leading consultancy for putting strategies into practice, we have a clear mission: we generate competitive advantage on the basis of measurable results. Headquartered in Stuttgart, Porsche Consulting GmbH is a subsidiary of the sports car manufacturer Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Founded in 1994 with a team of four, it currently employs more than 670 people. An internationally active company with five international subsidiaries, it is one of Germany’s leading management consultancies. Following the principle of “strategic vision, smart implementation,” its experts advise large corporations and medium-sized companies worldwide in the automotive, aviation and aerospace, and mechanical and plant engineering industries. Clients also come from the life sciences, financial services, consumer goods, retail, and construction sectors.
Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Always®, Charmin®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral B®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Tide®, and Vicks®. The design, development, growth and success of these products—and many more—is thanks to the innovative and insightful minds of our people who help make everyday life easier for our 5 billion consumers.
PwC’s accounting practice originated in London well over a century ago. As times changed and PwC expanded worldwide, our commitment to clients—like you—never wavered. With us, you’re always supported by a global network of more than 223,000 people in 157 countries with one goal: to help your business thrive. PwC’s professional services include audit and assurance, tax and consulting that cover such areas as cybersecurity and privacy, human resources, deals and forensics. We help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities across these industries.
La société PYXISTEM développe principalement des solutions bâties autour du standard SESAM-Vitale et des technologies dérivées, sur différentes plateformes techniques : Windows, MAC OS, Linux, Web, iOS, Android.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.