Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
Quandela brings state-of-the-art technology and combines it with the strong dedication of its teams. We build unique solid-state sources of quantum light and create quantum algorithms to power a new generation of quantum computers, available on the cloud.
In other words : Quandela designs quantum computers. Our goal is to provide a European-based answer to the challenges facing industry and academia worldwide. Benefiting from years of fundamental science, we are a young team of award-winning physicists and accomplished engineers. The company was founded in 2017 by three experts, each of them having earned the reputation as a leader in their field.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.