Following the Higher Education, research and Innovation Ministry's directives and following the announcement by the President of the Republic on Thursday, March 12, CentraleSupélec will be closed from Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice.
Then, the school's activities will be impacted with:
- Closure of face-to-face training activities and implementation of a distance learning continuity system
- Sports facilities and libraries are closed
- The exams are postponed.
- Professors will specify the specific modalities for their courses and project activities.
- Other activities (research activities, management and administrative activities) will be maintained, favouring teleworking when possible, in accordance with the needs of the services.
- Accommodation for students, especially international students, will be guaranteed for those who will not be able to return home. A catering service will also be provided.
The school's objective is to protect the health of its students and staff, while ensuring the continuity of its missions.