The CentraleSupelec Foundation was born from the merger between the Centrale Paris Foundation and the Supelec Foundation.
Our mission is to support CentraleSupélec's strategic projects and to offer our students the best conditions to reach their full potential, with the vision of extending the influence of French engineering education throughout the world.
- -Capital of €22 million in 2019, including €15 million in non-consumable assets and €7 million in consumable assets.
- Nearly 7,000 individual donors and more than a hundred corporate sponsors.
- 7 chairs managed by the Foundation, funded by our corporate partners
- 180 students have received financial support from the Foundation: €405,000 in allocated financial aid and €145,000 in loan guarantees.
- 25 M € collected for the construction of the new Saclay campus.
10% of the new CentraleSupelec campus was funded by Alumni donations which were raised during the Saclay 2017 patronage campaign : 5,000 graduates of the School were involved and they raised €25 million.
To apply for financial support, please contact:
Julie Barrot or Fanny Monseur
01 75 31 66 86 or 01 75 31 61 76 - email@example.com
There are four student support committees per year (end of October, mid-January, April and end of May).
For all questions relating to individual patronage, companies, legacies and donations you can contact :
- Nathalie Bousseau, Director - Major Patron Relations : 01 75 31 64 04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audrey Duval, Development Donors: 01 75 31 66 55 - email@example.com
- Amara Prum - Database, donations and donor relations : 01 75 31 64 82 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elodie Lesage - Donor events and communication : 01 75 31 63 79 - email@example.com
- Caroline Aber - Annual fund, legacies and donations and alumni relations : 01 75 31 63 75 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website
The CentraleSupélec Foundation warmly thanks all of its individual and corporate donors.