Accelerated engineering degree programme
Our Accelerated engineering degree programme trains you to become an outstanding ‘French Engineer’ in only two years!
- Obtain a master level diploma in one of the best French and European institutions
- Immerse yourself into the industrial world through privileged company link
- Play a major role in the research and development of innovative technologies
- Experience French culture and language And after two years in France: Go Global!
Since 1989, CentraleSupélec has developed partnerships with high-ranking international universities in order to forge double-degree agreements.
Today, students from more than 80 universities with double degree agreements spend two years completing their engineering studies with CentraleSupélec and can simultaneously obtain engineering diplomas from the school and from their home universities.
Conditions of admission
Students must be registered with a partner university that has signed a double-degree agreement with CentraleSupélec (Supélec/École Centrale Engineering programs); these students may apply once they have been nominated by the International Relations office of their home universities
Double degree programs:
- 1st year + 2nd year double degree (3rd & 4th year of higher education)
International students having completed at least two years of higher education studies can apply to CentraleSupélec for the 1st year (Supélec or École Centrale Engineering programs) and return to their home universities to finalize their Master’s degree or equivalent
- 2A+3A double degree (4th & 5th year of higher education)
International students having completed at least three years of higher education can apply for the CentraleSupélec Engineering program to enter in the 2nd year.
Find out CentraleSupélec
4,500 students and 370 instructors and instructor-researchers interacting within an international network.