Launch in January 2020 of the European project Europe Sri Lanka Capacity Building in Energy Circular Economy (EUSL) It focuses on the creation of a Master's programme on Energy Transition and Circular Economy for policy makers and academics in Sri Lanka.
The partners are :
- CentraleSupélec represented by professors from the Industrial Engineering Laboratory (LGI) Pascal Da Costa (leader), Yannick Perez, François Cluzel, assistant professor and Emilien Ravigné, PhD student.
- KTH Royal Institute of Technolog, Sweden
- University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Open University of Sri Lanka (OUSL)
- University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka