This master will be suitable for those who are considering a career in the Industry Sector.
The specialisation prepares graduates for professional roles such as: Industrial Manager, Product Line Manager, Project Manager, Consultant, Production Manager, Lean Manager (...)
- A minimum 180 ECTS credits Bachelor or Master degree in Sciences, Business or Economics
- Proficiency in English
How to Apply?
STEP 1 - APPLY ONLINE
Carefully complete the online application form before the deadline specified in the Admission Calendar and include the following required documents:
- A copy of a Master/ or a Bachelor diploma already obtained OR a certificate of enrolment for current Bachelor studies
- A 2-year university transcript of your Master or Bachelor degree
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC listening and reading score or IELTS score (taken within the last two years) *
- We strongly recommend adding two reference letters to your application
An admission committee declares the eligibility of candidates. Eligibility results will be displayed on our website.
* Given the current circumstances, we will accept scores from tests taken more than 2 years ago.
Online English tests are still accepted. Please enquire directly with the test providers.
Exemption: native speakers and international students with a minimum of 2 years of studies in an English-speaking country.
STEP 2 - PERSONAL INTERVIEW IF ELIGIBLE
If you are declared eligible, you are invited to a personal interview with the Academic Director of the Master as well as professionals from the sector.
Acceptance results are sent out by email on the date specified in the Admission Calendar.
STEP 3 - WELCOM TO CENTRALESUPELEC AND ESCP !
If you are accepted and offered a place you must confirm acceptance of the offer by the date specified in the Admission Calendar and pay a non-refundable deposit of €2.000 to secure a place in the program.