MSc in Artificial Intelligence
Do I have the profile that fits?
- have you graduated or will you soon graduate from a top university/school with a strong degree (Bachelor/M1) in engineering, mathematics, statistics, informatics, physics
- do you have little to no work experience?
- do you have a good level of English and would you like to study entirely in English?
- are you looking to become an expert and a leader in AI?
Online Application dead lines:
- Round 1 : Nov 20th, 2019
- Round 2 : Jan 20th, 2020
- Round 3 : March 5th, 2020
- Round 4 : April 25th, 2020
- Round 5 : June 30th, 2020
Step 1: Prepare the test
A management aptitude test: GRE or GMAT (validity 5 years), TAGE-MAGE (validity 2 years), CAT (validity 1 year).
- An English proficiency test*: TOEIC (minimum score of 850), IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge English Advanced (175)
These can take several months to prepare and to register for an exam slot, so keep this in mind before starting your application as without these test scores, it will be incomplete.
*The English test is not required if the candidate is a native English speaker or has spent the last 3 years in a 100% English speaking university.
Step 2: Start your application
Together with the application letter, you will need to provide official or authenticated copies of the following:
- your academic transcripts of each year of university
- your degree certificate or an attendance certificate if you are still studying
- your CV
- a motivation letter (1 page max)
- your passport or ID card
- a recent ID photo
- your English test score if applicable: TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Advanced
- your management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, Tage Mage or CAT
- the €75 application fee, payable online & non-refundable
- Recommandation letter* which should be sent directly to the admissions team by your references (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) before the session deadline.
All documents must be provided in English or French. Official translations will also have to be provided for documents in other languages.
Step 4: Get your results
Your application will then be fully studied by the Directors of the program and an admissions committee.
Results will be announced on the dates communicated in the table at the top of this page.
If you have been successful, you will then be contacted by a member of the admissions team who will tell you how to go about confirming your place in the program.
Step 6: Secure your seat
Confirm your place by paying the 2,000 EUR deposit (non refundable).
Welcome to CentraleSupelec!