CentraleSupélec is an internationally-reputed Higher Education and Research Institution. Its excellence lies in its combination of fundamental and applied sciences for innovation with societal impact. For almost two centuries, CentraleSupélec's top engineers have been practicing their skills and knowledge for the development of corporate institutions and public organizations.
Contact: Alexandrine URBAIN, Director of Communications.
- Phone: 00 33 1 75 31 61 10
- Email: alexandrine.urbain(a)centralesupelec.fr
Press releases to download:
Creation of CentraleSupélec Photonics Chair - April, the 27th
- Official visit of MrCY Leung Chief Executive of Hong Kong - June, the 6th.
- HKUST and CentraleSupélec Signed an academic cooperation for Dual Degree in Engineering - March, the 17th.
- A world first: Five Télécom ParisTech, mirSense and CentraleSupélec researchers open up a new era in the field of Photonics - February, the 23rd.
- Visit from Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) - October, the 21st.
- CentraleSupélec signed a Memorandum of Understanding which will broaden and strengthen its collaboration with the Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta, Georgia, USA) and its European campus, Georgia Tech-Lorraine (Metz, France) - October, the 5th.
- London Finance Fair - Septembre, the 23th.
- Partnership contract with the company Kluster for the construction of a new building at Gif-sur-Yvette - February, the 17th.
- CentraleSupélec: Creation of the new College of Engineering - January, the 6th.
Opening of Mahindra Ecole Centrale - July the 23rd.
Supélec and Ecole Centrale Paris won an Erasmus Mundus with Brazil - July, the 8th.
Engineering programs, Master’s Program, Advanced Masters, Doctoral Schools, Msc in Datascience, MOOCs, Executive Education.Learn more