Master in Data Sciences & Business Analytics (DSBA)
Do I have the profile that fits?
- Have you obtained or are currently pursuing a Master/4-year bachelor/3-year bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics, statistics, business or economics from a top university/school?
- Do you have little to no work experience?
- Are you open-minded, problem solver and exhibit leadership potential?
- Are you looking to immerse in subjects such as big data, AI, machine learning, coding languages?
- Are you looking to combine technical and managerial skills to become an expert and a leader?
For holders of a Master degree, a 4-year Bachelor degree or a 3-year Bachelor degree with one year minimum of relevant professional experience, the duration of the program is 1 year.
For holders of a 3-year Bachelor degree, or a Licence 3 en Economie/ Gestion/ Informatique/ Mathématiques/ Sciences, and no relevant professional experience, the duration of the program is 2 years.
Application deadlines for the academic year starting September 2020 are below.
STEP 1 : Prepare the tests
You will need to provide:
- 1 Aptitude test score - mandatory
- 1 English test score - exempted if native-speaker or have spent last 3 years in a 100% English speaking university:
These can take several months to prepare and to register for an exam slot. Keep this in mind before starting your application as without these test scores it will be incomplete.
STEP 2: Start your online application
Create your candidate account. You can fill in the online application at your own pace and come back to it at any point.
You can only apply once per program each academic year.
STEP 3: Upload your supporting documents
A complete application file includes the following items. Incomplete application will not be processed.
STEP 4: Submit your application
Once you have completed your online application and have attached all the supporting documents, the final step is to submit your online application.
Please keep in mind that there are several rounds of admissions. The deadlines to submit your application are listed in the table above.
STEP 5: Get your results
Your application will then be fully studied by the Academic Directors and an admissions committee. Results will be published online in your application summary.
Results will be announced on the dates communicated in the table at the top of this page.
If you have been successful, you will then be contacted by a member of the admissions team who will tell you how to go about confirming your place in the programme.
STEP 6: Secure your seat
Soon after your acceptance confirm your place by paying the 5,000 EUR non-refundable deposit.
This amount will be deducted from your tuition fee.
Welcome to ESSEC & CentraleSupélec!
Typical class profile
A lire aussi
Digital Tech Year
La Digital Tech Year propose aux élèves les plus motivés par les technologies de l’information une expérience avancée au contact d’entreprises, centrée sur l'innovation. Découverte.Plus d'infos